Tag a mate with bad dress sense!
It's competition time again!
To be in with a chance to win your mate an outfit from our Exclusive online collection, all you need to do to enter is:
1. Make sure you’re following us on Instagram @religionclothing
2. Tag a mate you think needs a fashion overhaul
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Religion Ltd.
2. The competition is open to participants aged 18 years or over except employees of Religion Clothing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram, Facebook, and religionclothing.com
6. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted but the winner will be chosen at random
7. Closing date for entry will be Saturday 18th May 2019. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow us on Instagram @religionclothing
- Tag a mate who feels needs a new outfit
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
12. The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a code to be able to select 3 pieces from our Exclusive collection online (WLIB + ACTIVEWEAR). Shipping costs will not be charged.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter on or before 21st May 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner by email with their winning code.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Religion Ltd and not to any other party.