Competition has ended!
Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Click Here to open Competition Post
Full Terms and Conditions to enter competition:
- Religion Ltd will endeavour to run the competition as stipulated with the closing date of last Bank Holiday in August 2020 at 6pm UK time. The winners will be contacted via the email address submitted when subscribing to our mailing list as part of the requirement for entering the competition on www.religionclothing.com. The winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize is as stated and is not redeemable for cash or other products and is not transferable. The prize can only be claimed by the winner. If the prize is not claimed by last Bank Holiday Weekend in August 2020 at 6pm UK time, the prize will be forfeited.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- All 5 competition requirements must be completed to enter.
- Religion Ltd do not own or operate any flights. The planes used are owned and operated by airlines that receive no payments from Religion Ltd. The competition winners take all flights at their own risk, however they should obtain their own travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and these entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary. Multiple, Automated or Bulk entries will be disqualified.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. The competition terms are correct at the time of printing
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.