WIN a trip to BALI
Terms and conditions:
1. Religion Ltd will endeavour to run the competition as stipulated with the closing date of Monday 30th July 2018 at 6 pm UK time. The winners will be contacted via the email address submitted.
2. The prizes are as stated and are not redeemable for cash or other products and is not transferable. The prize can only be claimed by the winner. If the prize is not claimed by Wednesday 1st August 2018 6 pm UK time, the prize will be forfeited.
3. Religion Ltd do not own or operate any planes used for the free flights. The planes used are owned and or operated by airlines that receive no payment from Religion Ltd. The competition winners take all flights at their own risk however they should obtain their own travel insurance for the duration of the trip. Winners under the age of 18 may only fly with parental/guardian written consent.
4. Religion Ltd will arrange the flight date and time but cannot influence the dates or times that flights may be available.
5. Religion Ltd will aim to provide a flight from an Airport as close as possible to where the winner lives. Costs from the winner's location to and from the airport will be the winner's own responsibility.
6. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and these entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from the competition if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
7. No purchase is necessary. Multiple, Automated or Bulk entries will be disqualified.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time. The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. The competition terms are correct at the time of printing.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.